Charles Alexander Muniz is a litigator in the area of insurance defense, with experience prosecuting and defending first party property cases. He also has experience defending liability and workers’ compensation matters.
Mr. Muniz earned his Juris Doctor Degree from the University Of Miami School Of Law, graduating cum laude, and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2012. While in law school, he tried cases as a certified legal intern for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida and was a fellow in the Center for Ethics and Public Service. Mr. Muniz earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Miami, where he was a recipient of the Henry King Stanford Scholarship.
- State of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2014
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science, 2008
- University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2012
Prior Legal Experience
- Marcos Rothman Valdes & Goldstein, PLLC
- Higer Lichter & Givner, LLP
- Butler & Hosch, P.A
- Hightower, Stratton, Wilhelm