UNDER THE LAW.
Eduardo E. Neret has over 20 years of experience specializing in various areas of litigation, including state and federal workers’ compensation, negligence, unemployment compensation, toxic tort, wrongful termination, and premises liability.
Mr. Neret has concentrated his practice in the area of Workers’ Compensation since 1993 and has practiced and tried cases before most of the Judges of Compensation Claims in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach Districts of the Division of Administrative Hearings. Mr. Neret has lectured in the areas of workers’ compensation and wrongful termination. He has also lectured in the area of employers’ rights to reimbursement from the Special Disability Trust Fund. He is presently a member of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar.
Prior Legal Experience
- Law Clerk, Honorable Parker Lee McDonald, Supreme Court of Florida 1990
- Law Clerk, Honorable James R. Jorgenson, Third District Court of Appeal, 1992-1993
- Associate Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson, P.A. 1994-1999
- Shareholder Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson, P.A. 2000-2001
- “Workers’ Compensation in Florida,” Lorman Education Services
- “Workers’ Compensation in Florida,” National Business Institute
- “ADA, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation in Florida,” Lorman Education Services
- “How to Take Control of Employment Issues and Limit Costs of Litigation” AS&E, P.A.
- “Litigating and Avoiding Litigation of Employment Discrimination Cases” Lorman Education Services
- “Employment Law Seminar” AS&E, P.A.
- 1992 – J.D., Florida State University (with Honors)
- 1989 – B.S.B.A., University of Florida