Javier Finlay is a litigator with extensive experience in defending cases involving claims of premises liability, automobile liability, and workers’ compensation. His six-plus years of practice include representation of national and international corporations, as well as local businesses.
Additionally, Mr. Finlay has experience litigating matters involving property damage, including claims for diminished value and loss of use, and personal injury matters.
Mr. Finlay is a member of the State Bar in both the State of Florida and the State of Nevada, and he is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Additionally, Mr. Finlay’s professional affiliations include the American Bar Association, Cuban American Bar Association, and the Dade County Bar Association.
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Property Damage/Personal Injury
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida International University; Bachelor of Business Administration, 2003
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2007
- Areas USA: Worker’s Compensation Defense Counsel of the Year Award 2013
- Areas USA: Worker’s Compensation & General Liability Defense Counsel of the Year Award 2014